Agile Product Owner
OpenApp is an innovative software development company focused on the Healthcare sector.
Our specialties lie in utilising open source tools to deliver applications, systems & solutions.
We have extensive experience in Health Intelligence, Virtual Consultation, Geographic Information, Patient Registries and Document Management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead and manage all aspects of a product delivery from it’s inception, supporting the sales stage, throughout the development along side the Scrum team, to the handover to the support team.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Lead the workshops for requirements gathering with the clients.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product and company startegy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Ability to work with technical teams as well as policy makers and health professionals.
- Ensure that project vision and goals are clearly defined and followed throughout project development and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded.
- Drives and maintains all necessary product documentation, including but not limited to, project timelines, project management plans, communication plans and risk assessment plans.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Creation of status reports for senior management and external stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver results in a pressurised environment and to ramp-up quickly.
- Ability to travel, mostly within Europe.
- Ensure quality of deliveries together with quality assurance team in order to make sure customer’s expectations are being met.
- Ability to work with multiple products simultaneously.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the products.
What you bring:
- Previous experience managing software products, especially in the eHealth space.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, Health Informatics, Life Science, Technology Management or similar field.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Capable of engaging on complex IT delivery programmes.
- Good understanding of the web and mobile applications.
- Experience in JIRA is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Training and support to improve as professionals.
- Office in Dublin City Centre locations.
- Team of enthusiastic and dynamic people.
- International project setting in a dynamic market.
- Lots of interesting technology.
- Taxsaver scheme.
- Company led social programme.
- The job is based in Dublin City Centre, Ireland.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with a CV and letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Please note that we are not welcoming any speculative applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
OpenApp is an Equal Opportunity Employer