Senior Application Developer
OpenApp is an innovative software company providing IT solutions primarily to the healthcare industry.
A pioneer in creating patient-centric, rare disease registry software, it has been developing solutions in health data analytics and intelligence including geospatial analysis for almost two decades.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, committed and experienced Frontend Developer who will significantly contribute to our enthusiastic team, delivering life-changing solutions to patient organisations, clinical groups and the pharmaceutical industry.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in professional Frontend application development
- Relevant qualification, ideally at degree level
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience in estimating and tracking against estimates
- Desirable to have experience in the following:
- Graph QL, GIT, Linux, UX (user experience)
- Passionate about technology and an interest in developing your skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
Strong communication and collaboration skills
What can OpenApp offer you?
- The opportunity to work with an innovative and progressive company that makes a real difference for patients, clinical care, research and health managers
- A collaborative work environment
- Annual performance and salary reviews with career progression opportunities
- Healthcare package
- Company sponsorship of relevant training
- Paid family leave schemes (Maternity, Paternity and Adoptive leave)
- Central location in Dublin City Centre (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
- A commitment to work-life balance and flexibility
- Cycle-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Scheme
- Casual dress code
- Free breakfast essentials
- Regular social events thanks to our social committee!
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with a CV and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role
Please note that we are not welcoming any speculative applications from recruitment agencies at this time
OpenApp is an Equal Opportunity Employer