OpenApp is an innovative software company providing IT solutions primarily to the healthcare industry. A pioneer in creating patient centric, rare disease registry software, it has been developing solutions in health data analytics and intelligence including geo spatial analysis for almost two decades.
Our specialties lie in utilising open source tools to deliver bespoke applications, systems & solutions and in the longlasting and collaborative relationships with our customers. We have extensive experience in Health Intelligence, Virtual Consultation, Geographic Information and Patient Registries.
We are looking for a talented, committed and experienced Project Manager with excellent communication skills to be part of our Scrum teams and lead all aspects of high profile projects in alignment with our own Agile software development lifecycle.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of coordination across all stakeholders within a project
- Act as the main contact person in all matters regarding IT platform development, customization and operations
- Leads project from initiation stage to project closure
- Ability to work with technical teams as well as policy makers and health professionals
- Ensure that proper guidelines for communication are set by creating and updating the study specific Project Management Plan
- Ensure that project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded
- Lead the development and maintenance of project management documents, including but not limited to, project timelines, project management plans, communication plans and risk assessment plans
- Drives to ensure that issues and risks are actioned and mitigated in a timely manner
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Regular reporting for management and client
- Help development teams deliver products that deliver rapid and regular business value for the client, following an Agile and Scrum development process.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- 2-3 years Digital Health Project Management experience
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Health Informatics, Life Science, Technology Management or a similar field
- Project management skills and a proven track record in successful project delivery
- Experience in Agile and Scrum development project methodologies
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Capable of engaging on complex IT delivery programmes
- Good understanding of the web and mobile applications.
What can OpenApp offer you?
- The opportunity to work with an innovative and progressive company that makes a real difference for patients, clinical care, research and health managers
- A collaborative work environment
- Annual performance and salary reviews with career progression opportunities
- Healthcare package
- Company sponsorship of relevant training
- Paid family leave schemes (Maternity, Paternity and Adoptive leave)
- Office located centrally in Dublin City Centre – currently working from home due to COVID and post-COVID we will have remote working options
- A commitment to work-life balance and flexibility
- Cycle-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Scheme
- Casual dress code
- Free breakfast essentials
- Regular social events thanks to our social committee!
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role
Please note that we are not welcoming any speculative applications from recruitment agencies at this time
OpenApp is an Equal Opportunity Employer