Sales & Account Executive, Patient Registries
At OpenApp we believe that, in collaboration with our clients, we deliver high quality, fully managed software solutions that provide data-driven evidence and real client value.
Our innovative IT systems allow our clients, many of which are in the government and healthcare sectors, to make data-driven critical decisions based on evidence. In the healthcare sector we work with patient organizations, clinicians, researchers, pharma and health informatics managers on projects that contribute to enhancing our communities and the lives of others. Our platforms and bespoke software systems incorporate both standard and bespoke datasets. As a leading provider of rare disease patient registries and large scale, transnational collaboration platforms, we apply technology and innovative design to solve challenging customer problems.
Since our founding in 2002, open source and the open source community has played a key role at OpenApp. We like people with experience developing with Python in a Linux environment. Examples of our projects include back-end database development, working with geographic information systems, geospatial analytics, a broad range of data visualization tools and incorporating virtual consultation capabilities into patient facing applications.
Working together with clients, our marketing and sales team bridge the gap between the potential of technology and clients needs. The multi-functional OpenApp agile development teams include project management, business analysts, software architects and engineers, quality assurance test engineers and UX professionals. Whether the implement is cloud-based, hosted or at the client site, the underlying IT infrastructure is ably managed by our in-house IT systems administrators. Our ITIL-certified service management provides on-boarding, training and on-going support.
At OpenApp, we pride ourselves in delivering technology solutions to the highest levels of client satisfaction and believe we have a real opportunity to make a difference for our clients.
Join us in developing the future of custom software systems and platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join a growing sales team. This unique opportunity will allow a candidate to play a key role in helping national and global customers understand how the OpenApp patient registry platform fulfils their needs.
The candidate will work in an inside sales capacity with clinical, academic, and pharmaceutical professionals, as well as patient organisations. You will work to build quality relationships with new prospects aiming to creating high value lifetime relationships with key accounts.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing hot leads, understanding their challenges, with a goal to convert them into a revenue opportunity
- Researching, contacting, and developing relationships with potential prospects.
- Presenting product demos and pitches to international prospects, typically remotely.
- Responding to Requests for Proposal and public tenders.
- Coordinating pre-sales workshops with clients and internal teams to scope project deliverables.
- Constructing project proposals through internal collaboration with project managers, product owners and software developers resulting in accurate quotations.
- Presenting proposals and statements of work to new and existing clients.
- Nurturing proposals through contract signing with milestones, start dates, payment terms, project scope.
- Owning account management activities such as identifying new revenue opportunities, reporting internally on key metrics, and understanding customer goals.
- Ensuring the accurate capture and updating of new leads, opportunities, and accounts through company-wide CRM.
- Attending select global trade show activities.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- 3 – 5 years experience in B2B sales or account management
- Interested in how healthcare IT has the potential to improve patient outcomes and researched
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare IT is a bonus
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders to develop consensus
- Excellent attention to detail and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel occasionally to scheduled conferences, mostly within Europe.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree. A concentration in business, health or similar is preferred but not essential
What OpenApp offers you?
- The opportunity to find real purpose in your career as you will be working for an innovative and progressive company that makes a real difference for patients, clinical care, research and health managers
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
- A structured annual performance and salary review process with career progression opportunities
- We encourage our people to invest in their training and development and we sponsor relevant training
- A comprehensive healthcare package
- OpenApp supports working parents through our paid family leave schemes (Maternity, Paternity and Adoptive leave)
- We are committed to ensuring work-life balance and flexible working for our employees
- Our office is located centrally in Dublin City Centre (Parnell Street) and we are currently working from home due to COVID and post-COVID we will have remote working options
- Regular social events thanks to our social committee such as Christmas parties, pizza afternoons, quizzes etc.
How to Apply
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role
- Please note that we are not welcoming any speculative applications from recruitment agencies at this time
OpenApp is an Equal Opportunity Employer