Senior Marketing and Business Development Representative
OpenApp is an innovative software development company focused on the Healthcare and Government sectors. Our specialities lie in utilising open source tools to deliver applications, systems & solutions. We have extensive experience in Health Intelligence, Virtual Consultation, Geographic Information, Patient Registries, Document Management and Data Visualisation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join a growing sales and marketing team within an innovative software development SME in Dublin. This unique opportunity will allow a candidate to play a key role in the sales and marketing direction across a wide range of products.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following responsiblities:
- Ability to construct and present sales proposals and quotes to new and existing clients in a timely manner at Senior Executive level
- Collaboration with product owners and software developers resulting in accurate quotations
- Contributing to the accurate capturing of new leads and opportunities through company wide CRM
- Presenting product demos and pitches to prospects
- Leading, the creation of new marketing materials, such as case studies, press releases, and website posts, across all product pillars
- Planning, organisation, and attendance of global trade show activities
- Support strategic company objectives through activities such as market research and analysis
- Researching, contacting, and developing relationships with potential prospects
- Building quality relationships with prospects and industry professionals creating high Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Working with initiative and self-drive aligned with company strategy
- Contribution of creative ideas across sales and marketing channels
- Ability to occasionally travel, mostly within Europe
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties by management from time to time
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, business or something similar is preferred
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience in sales or similar client facing role is preferred
- Experience in Data Analytics, Data Visualisation, or Healthcare IT is preferred
- Fluent in English
What can OpenApp offer you?
- The opportunity to work with an innovative and progressive company that makes a real difference for patients, clinical care, research and health managers
- A collaborative work environment
- Annual performance and salary reviews with career progression opportunities
- Healthcare package
- Company sponsorship of relevant training
- Paid family leave schemes (Maternity, Paternity and Adoptive leave)
- Office located centrally in Dublin City Centre – currently working from home due to COVID and post-COVID we will have remote working options
- A commitment to work-life balance and flexibility
- Cycle-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Scheme
- Casual dress code
- Free breakfast essentials
- Regular social events thanks to our social committee!
Email email@example.com with a CV and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
OpenApp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.