OpenApp is an exciting software company providing IT solutions to the healthcare industry.
A pioneer in creating patient centric, rare disease registry software, it has been developing solutions in health data analytics and intelligence including geo spatial analysis for almost two decades.
We are passionate about our patient-centred solutions and software. We have worked with a variety of healthcare organisations, National Health Services, patient organistions, clinicians and pharmaceuticals across Ireland, Europe, the US and Asia.
Some of our healthcare clients include the EU’s DG Sante, HSE, the European Cystic Fibrosis Society, National Office of Clinical Audit, TREAT NMD patient registry, British Association of Dermatologists, RCPI, RSCI, Irish Thoracic Society patient registry, and Vertex.
Due to our continued expansion, we are hiring an experienced Product Owner. At OpenApp, we offer a promising career with opportunities to progress within the company.
Product Owner Responsibilities
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities in collaboration with the customer.
- Provide the vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Plan and prioritize product backlog and development for the product.
- Assess value, develop cases and prioritize user stories to ensure work focuses on those issues, aligned with product strategy, that add maximum value.
- Provide management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories in the product backlog.
- Plan product releases and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Actively mitigate impediments to successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals by the scrum team.
- Research and analyse the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Some travel to client may be required.
- Previous relevant working experience as a Product Owner/ Project Manager: managing product deliveries within schedule, budget and meeting business needs.
- IT management, business or equivalent lifetime experience.
- Knowledge of the heathcare sector
- In-depth knowledge of the Agile Methodology and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Great attention to detail.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change.
- Excellent relationship building & collaboration skills.
- Experience in JIRA is preferred.
- Irish residency essential.
- Ability to freely travel within Europe.
What’s on Offer
- This is a permanent Full-Time Position offering a competitive pay rate depending on experience.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
- Healthcare package.
- Positive employee experiences where workers feel inspired to do their best work.
- Working for a company that makes a real difference for patients, clinical care, research and health managers.
- OpenApp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Please note that we are not welcoming any speculative applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
OpenApp is an Equal Opportunity Employer