Service Desk Analyst
OpenApp is an exciting software company providing IT solutions to the healthcare industry.
A pioneer in creating patient centric, rare disease registry software, it has been developing solutions in health data analytics and intelligence including geo spatial analysis for almost two decades.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, committed and experienced Service Desk Analyst who will significantly contribute to our enthusiastic team, delivering life changing solutions to patient organisations, clinical groups and the pharmaceutical industry.
You will be working alongside our software development team, support engineers, architects and QA engineers to deliver a great service to our clients.
Service Desk Analyst Responsibilities
- Participation within the OpenApp Service Desk team, reporting to the service product manager
- Provide and coordinate support for web delivered software solutions in the healthcare sector
- Carry out incident management of technical issues primarily via email, while observing service level agreement targets
- Collaborating with OpenApp 3rd level support engineers, developers, product owners, system administration, architects and quality assurance teams to resolve technical incidents/requests
- Operational duties; e.g coordinate change and release management duties i.e software testing and documentation
- Professional approachable manner, proactive at all times
- Liaising with third party vendors and building client relationships
- To work effectively with management and staff.
- Adhere to all company rules and policies at all times.
- To carry out any other duties as requested by management from time to time.
- Experience of working and providing technical support in the Healthcare IT sector
- ITIL® framework experience would be preferred, but not essential
- Experience of the software development life-cycle
- Proven aptitude to problem solving, and appetite to learn new technologies
- Have the ability to create and adhere to documentation & procedures
What’s on Offer
- This is a permanent Full-Time Position offering a competitive pay rate depending on experience.
- Prime location in Dublin City centre
- Annual salary reviews
- Cycle-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Scheme
- Healthcare package
- Opportunity to work in a team environment and to grow your career
- Positive employee experiences where workers feel inspired to do their best work.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged)
- Working for a company that makes a real difference for patients, clinical care, research and health managers.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with a CV and letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Please note that we are not welcoming any speculative applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
OpenApp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to live and work in EU without restriction?
- Will you be 18 years of age on 1st January 2019?
- Are you fluent in English, both spoken and written?
- Can you provide a verifiable background/employment history?
- Can you provide two verifiable references?