Get In Touch
P: +353 1 872 9331
A: Avoca House, 189-193 Parnell Street St,
Dublin 1, Ireland
Taking the Luas?
- On the Luas red line, exit at Abbey Street stop.
- Head west on Abbey St. Lower toward O’Connell St.
- Turn right onto O’Connell St. Lower and continue til the end of O’Connell St.
- Turn left onto Parnell St. and continue until you get to the Parnell St. entrance to the Ilac Shopping Centre
- Use the traffic lights to cross Parnell St and then also cross Dominick St.
- Openapp are located on the right, just after Cycleways
- Please ring the buzzer or please call the office 01 – 872 9331
OpenApp are centrally located in the heart of Dublin City. One of the many benefits is a wide network of bus routes, these are some of the routes that can get you to close proximity of our offices;
120, 122 38, 38a, 38b, 123 7, 7b,7d, 8, 40 46a, 46e, 140 747, 4, 9, 13, 40, 116 11, 16, 4, 7, 7d, 8, 40b, 40d, 120 123, 747 747 44, 123 9, 33, 41, 41b, 41c 13, 16, 40 7b, 7d, 38, 38a, 38b, 46a, 140 1, 11, 122, 747,
Dublin Bus Tours 4, 7, 8 130 29a, 31/a, 31b, 32 41, 41b, 41c, 41x 33, 33x
Why not avail of the very popular Dublinbike. There are a number of bike
stations in close walking distance to OpenApp, including;
- Station no. 31, Parnell Street
- Station no. 24, Cathal Brugha Street
- Station no. 33, Princes Street / O’Connell Street
From Dublin Airport
- You can get a taxi from arrivals hall and ask to be taken to Avoca House, 189-193 Parnell Street St., Dublin 1.
- The journey is approx 20 mins
By AircoachThe Aircoach Dublin Airport stop is located just outside the Arrivals Halls at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. See Route
- Disembark the coach at the 2nd stop (approx 25 – 30 mins) at The Gresham Hotel, Upper O’Connell St.
- Walk 3 mins to our Parnell St office or call us and we will happily meet with you at the stop.