Health Data Analytics
Integrated and flexible platform to support and enable population health planning, monitoring, and evaluation, clinical care, clinical audit, quality assurance and health service management activities.
Health Data Analytics
The suite of applications was built in collaboration with HSE health intelligence and clinical leads . OpenApp Analytics platform provides real-time health intelligence for optimum healthcare management. It has been designed to help make evidence-based healthcare decisions. Web-based system providing a portal to support Health Service Information, Planning, Analysis and Monitoring. It is an open-source database, statistical and mapping system.
A user-friendly interface supports web-enabled access across the Health sector and collaborating agencies. The solutions aim is to exploit the potential of available data (internal, external and public data) through the use of a set of innovative processes and software tools that deliver key performance indicators (KPIs), key quality indicators (KQIs), comparative metrics and process control indicators and alerts. The system seamlessly integrates health-related data, statistical and geographical analyses with “fixed” and “flexible” information displays in a web enabled environment.
The reports produced allow each user, with relevant access, to see multiple data and variables on a single screen (with drill-down) or one page report. OpenApp Analytics is customised for each clinical programme analysing validated data and transforming it into trusted, easily-understood, transparent intelligence and performance patterns.
Why Use OpenApp Analytics
1. Improved Decision-making Evidence-based analysis and reports inform key strategic and operational decision-making.
2. Improved Patient Care By transforming data into real intelligence, patterns of performance and under-delivery can be addressed with real changes made to patient care
3. Improved Understanding of Data With our system of data and software, alerts and patterns are easily identified. Issues and their extent are readily quantified and presented for the purposes of clarity.
4. Reduce Risk & Errors All OpenApp’s data is validated and outliers identified, the data analysed and is statistically precise, minimizing errors and risk so that the data can be viewed as a trusted source of key information.
5. Optimised Opportunities The filtering and comparative data analysis provided by OpenApp Analytics will clearly present new opportunities for performance, delivery of care and resource efficiencies.
Knowledge sharing at the Centre for Digitisation in telemedicine, germany and discussing CPMS OpenApp CEO, Con Hennessey, has been invited to speak about the Clinical Patient Management System (CPMS) at a the “Digital and central: Treat rare diseases through digital networking across institutions” online symposium. Launched in 2017, CPMS serves as…Read More
How is Open Source driving innovation across global industries as well as within Ireland? Skillnet Ireland will be hosting their inaugural Open Source & Ireland’s Innovation Ecosystem Conference on Thursday, February 25th from 4-6pm GMT. The agenda is packed full of speakers who are experts on the use of Open…Read More
OpenApp Featured in Rare Revolution Magazine: Patient Registries – Myth vs Fact 04.02.2021 Clinical Patient Management System for European Reference Networks: A Case Study We are delighted to inform you that we have featured in one of the foremost publications in the rare disease space. In the Autumn 2020 issue…Read More