Senior Application Developer
OpenApp is an exciting software company providing IT solutions to the healthcare industry.
A pioneer in creating patient centric, rare disease registry software, it has been developing solutions in health data analytics and intelligence including geo spatial analysis for almost two decades.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, committed and experienced application developer who will significantly contribute to our enthusiastic team, delivering life changing solutions to patient organisations, clinical groups and the pharmaceutical industry.
You will be looking for an opportunity to support our Product Owners and guide other developers to ensure that the clients needs are properly understood, designed, leading the development, and will want to have pride in the delivery to the client. You will be supported by our senior architect, other senior engineers, our test team and Product Manager.
Senior Application Developer Responsibilities
- Help the product owners understand the potential of the platform
- Work with the architect to design and customize new components and the general architecture
- Lead development and delivery to client
- Mentor junior developers
- Coordinate with the systems services team to deploy the solutions
- Work with the Product Owner to support the clients
- Contribute to the product roadmap
- As part of a scrum team you will actively collaborate from sprint planning, all the way to retrospectives
- Demonstrated experience working as an application programmer / software developer
- Significant knowledge of Django(or similar python frameworks), AngularJS(or similar) and SQL.
- Ability to interpret and discuss customer functional, user experience and data requirements.
- Experience of full software development life-cycle.
- Worked collaboratively within self-managed, high performing teams.
- Worked directly with clients
- Agile / Scrum
- Medical/ Pharma knowledge
What’s on Offer
- This is a permanent Full-Time Position offering a competitive pay rate depending on experience.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
- Healthcare package.
- Positive employee experiences where workers feel inspired to do their best work.
- Working for a company that makes a real difference for patients, clinical care, research and health managers.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Please note that we are not welcoming any speculative applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
OpenApp is an Equal Opportunity Employer